A gathering Rich in Tradition.
There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as “Afternoon Tea”.
I can turn any space into a Victorian Tea room with beautiful teapots & teacups, linen & lace. Whether it is to celebrate a special occasion such as a Birthday, Baby shower, Bridal shower, Retirement or a Client Appreciation event.
Your “Afternoon Tea” will consist of warmed scones, with Devonshire cream & preserves. A variety of delicate tea sandwiches, an assortment of dainty sweets and a wonderful selection of loose leaf Tea.
Tea will be served with your choice of sugar, milk, lemon slices & honey.
Cost Of Catering
- 6 – 10 guest – $45 per person
- 10 and 30 – $40 per person
- Larger functions for more than 30 guests are determined individually depending on the event, number of guests and number of staff required to accommodate.
- Plus 13% HST & 18% gratuity
Due to increasing costs of gasoline we must add a travel fee for teas beyond a 20 km radius from Burlington Ontario.
Cost will depend on the exact location of the Tea.
- Optional invitations sent out to your guests on your behalf
- Optional Photos of Tea Party sent out to your guests with Thank You cards for attending
- English Breakfast (Decaf Black)
- Earl Grey (Decaf Black)
- Japanese Cherry (Green)
- Green & White Mango Supreme (Green)
- Jasmine (Green)
- Peach Apricot Blossom (White)
- Maritime Cranberry (Rooibos)
- Rooibos Chai
- Caramel Oolong
- Cabin Gingerbread
- Sweet Dreams (Herbal)
- Stress Blocker (Herbal)
- Herbs For Women (Herbal
- Raspberry Lemon
- Chocolate Orange
- Apple Cinnamon
- Chedder Chive
- Plain or Raisin
- Lemon Loaf
- Mini Cinnamon buns
- Variety of Cupcake flavors
- Brownies (Plain, with Walnuts or with Cream Cheese)
- Coconut Cranberry squares
- Date Squares
- Shortbread Cookie
- Egg Salad with Chives
- Tuna Salad with celery
- Cucumber & Cream Cheese
- Smoked Salmon with Dill
- Tomatoe & Basil
- Ham & Swiss on Rye
- Cream Cheese with chopped cranberries & orange marmalade
*Please inquire about children’s Tea sandwiches